ROWLANDS CASTLE TENNIS CLUB
- We will collect your personal data directly from your membership application form or when you complete any other relevant form containing personal information, for instance an entry for a club tournament
- We will collect your personal data if another person has applied for membership on your behalf (for example a family member or guardian)
- We will only record your contact details (e.g. name/ address/ em address/ telephone number(s) and social media contact details
- We will record data about health or medical conditions where you have volunteered this information and where it is relevant to your membership of the club.
- Your data will only be used to assist with the administration of the club.
- We will store your data on the software platform we use for our membership database/ court booking system
- We will communicate with you by telephone, email or post, but only for the purposes of administering the club
- We will not sell your data or share it with anyone other than members of the club’s committee, and then only for the purposes of administering the club
- We will retain your data while you are a member of the club. We are obliged to hold your data for a period of 6 years once you have ceased being a member in order to satisfy accounting and tax reporting requirements
- You have the right to request access to your personal data at any time.
- You are entitled to ask us to amend any record we hold about you if it is incorrect.
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone 01243 389443
By post 3 Anthony Way, Emsworth, PO10 7RZ